What we're all about
Our imaginative and gifted team is hand picked from the best freelancers available, and has been tried and tested with 20 years experience of building and designing all types of interactive and animated projects and products. Our client base has been TV, publishing and film working on the hottest projects with the hottest clients. By using a network of freelancers it allows us to create a bespoke team for each unique project.
We love creating beautiful, clever and insightful products. We strive for perfection in everything we do. We aim to deliver your game, app, website, animation or infographic on budget, on time and to the brief. If you have a project we will embrace your project and your brand ideals. We will make an idea for you or bring your idea to fruition, we will work tirelessly along side you to see your vision come to life, we will deliver bespoke, considered and innovative projects. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us and let’s start that conversation that brings about great work. Let us make something amazing for you!
We've won awards
The Pixel Awards
The Pixel Awards take a fresh look at the best on the web.
- - Peoples Champ for LEGO: Fire Hose Frenzy
- - Best Mobile Award for LEGO: Fire Hose Frenzy
- - Peoples Champ for the RSPCA campaign: Get Puppy Smart
- - Best Broadcasting Site for ITV: Annabel's Kitchen
- - Peoples Champ 'Best in Animation' for the LEGO: City Fire Academy
The Lovie Awards
The 2nd Annual Lovie Awards judged the following divisions: Websites, Mobile & Apps, Online Video and Interactive Advertising. Work from over 20 different European countries was shortlisted with Gold, Silver and Bronze awards distributed to 16 countries.
Mind Orchard proudly accepted:
- - Shortlisted for Education & Reference: Tablet for Global IT Bookshelf App
- - Silver for Get Puppy Smart Animation RSPCA
The Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) Awards are produced by the Web Marketing Association to honour excellence in online advertising, recognise the individuals and organisations responsible, and showcase the best in award winning Internet advertising." -The Internet Advertising Association
- - Outstanding Website for RSPCA: Get Puppy Smart
- - Best Non-Profit Online Campaign for RSPCA: Think Pig
- - Best Toy & Hobby Interactive for LEGO: Harbour
- - Best Publishing Online Campaign for Emap: Zoo Magazine
- - Finalist for ITV: Annabel's Kitchen
- - Finalist for RSPCA: Get Puppy Smart
- -Outstanding Achievement Award "Kids" for CBBC Art Games
- -Best in Class Award "Kids" for LEGO DC Universe Superheroes
- -Outstanding Award "Kids" for LEGO Lord of the Rings Online Game
- -Best in Class "Kids" for Annabel's Kitchen
- -Best in Class "Kids" for LEGO CITY Harbour Game
- -Best in Class "Advocacy" and "Pets" for RSPCA's Get Puppy Smart Animation
- -Best in Class "Kids" for LEGO CITY Fire Academy
"The Web Marketing Association is the producer of the WebAward Competition. Now in its 17th year, the WebAward program is the longest running annual website award competition dedicated to naming the best Web sites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all website development." - The Web Marketing Association
Projects are judged on the following seven criteria: design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copywriting and usability.
- Best Broadcasting Site for ITV: Annabel's Kitchen
- Best Service Partner for Nickelodeon's: Nick's Big Trip
The Association of Online Press Awards are annually rewarded to the best digital publishing companies that create the most original, branded, qualitative work. Mind Orchard was proud to accept:
2012 / 2013
- Best Online Publisher